I need a proof-of-concept Salesforce Flow that includes an LWC screen. Requirements:
- Flow will be triggered from another LWC component
- Flow takes an Account Id, a Case RecordType Id, and a Case subject as input
- Using the inputs, the Flow creates a Case record
- After the Case is created, the user is presented with a New Event screen.
- WhatId on the New Event is the Case that just got created. Subject is the same as Case subject.
- The screen should look as much as possible like a standard New Event form, so it should be implemented with an LWC component (standard screen styling is not acceptable)
- Once the user saves the Event, she is navigated to the Case that the Flow created
- Deliverable is the Flow and LWC metadata with package manifest
All of the requirements must be met. If they can't all be met, the proof of concept fails.