One fee can have many linked payments but a payment can only have one linked fee. A payment can be of multiple types. The payment must be linked to a fee. A fee has a calculated balance, due date and a link to a person account.
· The calculated balance on a fee should represent the amount of the fee that has not yet been paid.
· A payment of more than $10,000 must have approval by a manager before it can be applied to a fee.
· A payment cannot be more than the remaining fee balance it is linked to.
· If the fee due date approaches and there is an outstanding balance, a notification should be sent to the person account email.
· Since Salesforce page layouts are limiting, please design a custom page that will show all fees and payments. Also, it should allow the user to enter or edit new fees and payments.
· Once a payment is entered, the fee list should update and represent recalculated fee balances. It is preferred to not refresh the entire page for this.
· Design meaningful reports to show fees and payments per person