We are looking for a SFDC administrator/developer who can support us by implementing the Salesforce Field Service Mobile App. We are scaling from currently 10 users to 30 this year and we need to replace SIM-connected laptops with mobile phones with working offline capability. Project management will be carried out by us.
Start: ASAP, latest on May 1st, 2021
Deployment: June 15th, 2021
Part time or full time
1+ years of experience in Salesforce Flow development.
Has successfully implemented the Salesforce Field Service Mobile App for another happy customer.
Experience in UI design and UX patterns on mobile devices, cross-device testing on Apple & Android.
Good understanding of business processes.
Capability to document progress concisely.
Proactive communicator – talk with us and speak up when there are challenges.
Main Tasks / Scope
Build, deploy and test Field Service Mobile flows and App Extensions for several user functionalities:
1. Work Order Line Item loop: Setting actual times, status and confirming/editing descriptions on multiple line items.
2. Inventory loop: Convert Product Required records into Product Consumed records while checking for Product Item available quantities and unreceived Product Transfers for the used Location for each Work Order Line Item.
3. Once: Let the user decide if a Follow-up appointment is needed and create a new Case, Work Order or Work Order Line Item based on user inputs.
4. Once: Create a native Service Report and let the customer sign.
5. Once (optional for users): Photo upload to specific objects.
Base your flows on currently existing processes and live Desktop-flows.
Configure and administer actions available in the app, app colors, and other aspects.
Document your progress concisely and speak with us regularly.