I'm building a Proof of Concept for an application working outside of SAP, this will be for SAP ECC 6.0 and HANA audit table data structures and sample data in xls format.
Can you please confirm the following information is able to be derived in these tables when providing a response.
As part of your proposal please submit -
A. The tables that address each of the requirements below
B. Assumptions around the use of these tables and also identify where SAP can not provide this information.
To be awarded the job I need to know you can provide the detail required.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO BE GATHERED
1. Total access time for a day
2. Idle time in that session
3. Objects accessed/changed - reports,applications etc
4. Object configuration changes
5. Transaction table details
6. Is there a data dictionary for applications and reports and their transaction tables linked to those applications -> Track records entered/updated. As an example this can be explained in this manner -
A User logs in
- Record session date and time
B Accesses object - Could be report, application etc
- Object recorded + date time stamp
C Lookup object in cross reference table
- Determine tables etc updated by the object
- Retrieve records updated
D Report on above by session ID
Ideally suited to people or organisation with SAP BASIS and/or ABAP skills.