Consider the following data.
Gender: f m m f
T1: 90 95 70 85
T2: 86 90 78 95
Income: 105 95 110 120
FG: B A C A
Write a SAS program to do the following.
1. Provide a summary for income.
2. Provide a summary for gender.
3. Create a new variable TT representing the sum of T1 and T2.
4. Create a new variable MT representing the mean of T1 and T2.
5. Create a new variable Tax computed as 30% of income above $25.
6. Compute MS as 40% of T1 plus 60% of T2.
7. Provide a summary for Tax and MS.
8. Provide a print of newly created variables.
9. Provide a print of character (or categorical) variables.
10. Provide a print of numeric variables.
Run the program. Provide the following program; ii) the output (results); iii) the log.
11 freelancer chào giá trung bình $13/giờ cho công việc này
I have 15 yrs of experience in SAS and SAS EBI tools.. Expertise in clinical and financial domains. I can handle data access, data management, Data analysis and reporting.
Hi, I am base SAS certified and having 6 plus years of experience. I'll be able to complete this project as per your requirements. We can have more discussion on this in order to proceed further. Thanks Rohit