We would like to complete this project ASAP.
We are looking for a clone (with some changes and additions) of:
[url removed, login to view]
We only need the "Trade in your Video Games and systems" form and database.
The changes that we would like:
1. We also want our customers to be able to trade DVDs and UMD Movies.
2. We want to show "Trade-In Value" AND "Bonus $$" (Bonus $$ is explained below.)
3. We want "Includes box and Instructions" changed to 4 separate fields.
Field #1 - "Is the Manual Included" (Yes or No. If answered YES then add $0.25 to "Bonus $$"
Field #2 - "Is the Case included?" (Yes or No. If answered YES then add $0.25 to "Bonus $$"
Field #3 - "Is the Artwork (Cover) included?" (Yes or No. If answered YES then add $0.25 to "Bonus $$"
Field #4 - "Condition of Disc?" 4 Possible answers to this
1. "Heavy scratches or Stickers."
2. "Medium scratches."
3. "Light scratches." (If this is selected then add $0.10 to "Bonus $$"
4. "Near Mint" (If this is selected then add $0.25 to Bonus $$"
4. If a customer chooses to sell a DVD or UMD Movie then field #1 is skipped.
5. Once a customer clicks "Add to Quote" then a "2nd Bonus $$" is displayed. This amount is calculated by ebay listing and final value fees. (see [url removed, login to view])
6. A new button "Sell my games" should be added which sends an email to our designated email address, including our customers ebayID."
7. All items in the "Quote" are should be able to be copied and pasted. (to help our customer list the games in an ebay listing.)
We have a basic flowchart style layout attached which might help to explain the datails of this project.
We will populate the database. What we require is the database and installation on our server and the form needed to access the database (to be included in our ebay listings), with our required fields.