We would like our ebay customers to be able to trade-in their video games and/or DVDs through a SIMPLE database.
What we require is a database, (we will populate the database with our info) a script to be placed within our auction listings that gives our customers access to the database and installation of the database on our server.
The customers will need to be able to access this information:
1. Choose whether they will trade-in a Game, DVD or Game System.
2. If Game or Game system is chosen then choose which platform (i.e. Playstation 3, XBox, etc.)
3. Search the database for their Game or DVD Title.
4. Have query results returned, including how much we will pay for the title.
5. Be able to add "Bonus" money for "Included" Case, Manual and Cover Artwork. (each of these will have a separate value. (i.e. if Case included then add $0.25 to total that we will pay, if a Manual is included add another $0.25)
6. Be able to add multiple items to their trade-in.
7. Collect ebay information (i.e. UserID)for our records.
8. Email new trade in information to us.
An example of what we are looking for is at:
[url removed, login to view]
We DO NOT want a clone of this trade-in method. This is for example purposes ONLY.
We only require a simple script and database for this project.