Our client is a B2B business that has around 1600 products available to their customers. We need to create an app that is capable of building an order by scanning QR codes.
Here's how the software would work:
1. The software is only for employees of the client, not for their customers.
2. Each of the 1600 items would have it's on QR code.
3. The employee first launches the app.
4. The employee fills in the customer's details (name and address)
5. The employee finds the appropriate item in the catalog (we will supply this) and scans the QR code.
6. The software returns the item description (we will provide) and asks for a quantity.
7. The employee has the option of scanning another item to add to the order or ending the order.
8. When the order is complete it is automatically emailed to a specific email address in a print ready format.
We have started building the overall look and feel to the app, we just need somebody to work the back end magic ;)
The deadline is tight with this project and preference will be given to those that have availability to work on immediately.
**Please note that this is a web based application. It is not to be built specifically for ios or any other platform.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.