I cant access my interworx or nodework. i get this message,
Invalid InterWorx-CP License
The license currently installed on this server is showing up as invalid to InterWorx-CP. This may be nothing more than a simple misconfiguration on your system, or the license could actually be invalid.
Before opening a support ticket please try the following:
1. Check your system time and verify that it is correct. Even if it is off by only a few minutes you should reset it to the correct time. The easiest way to do so is to run the following in a root shell:
service ntpd stop
ntpdate [url removed, login to view]
service ntpd start
2. Make sure your firewall has port 2443 open both outbound and inbound. If it's not open then InterWorx-CP can't talk to the licensing server.
3. Run the following command from a root shell to re-sync your license after checking the system time:
/home/interworx/cron/[url removed, login to view] --sync
4. After performing the above please refresh this page to see if the license is now valid.
5. Finally, if the license is still showing as invalid please open a support ticket with the datacenter which sold you your license. If you bought your license directly through the InterWorx-CP website then please open a ticket with us directly.
Its apparently something to do with the time.