Here is an interesting project for you linux geeks. Please read the project deliverables carefully before bidding, I am very specific as to the results I am looking for. I am looking for a phone dialing script which:
- Is not VOIP or stun based.
- Can leverage a usb modem (currently recognized as /dev/ACM0) with a standard phone line plugged in.
- Allows for direct dialing from a shell script as opposed to a serial port emulator.
- Can pause, specify extensions and voicemail commands (ie. press 7 to delete your message) as part of the dial string.
- Allows for pauses between executed commands/key input.
- Can hang up after a set period of time.
- Plays audio via a computer's speakers, presenting voice prompts and touch tone sounds so that users can hear the entire call and interaction as it is in progress.
- Generates tones to mimic touch-tone dialing (for discussion, silent DTMF commands don't give audible feedback)
- Ubuntu only, any reasonably recent version is acceptable.
- Dependencies should be easily available via apt or other common repositories
I actually played with gtkterm prior to posting the project, I was able to accomplish some (but not all) of the items on the deliverables list. Please be sure you can deliver all of the above items before bidding.
Thanks for your interest in the project!
7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $266 cho công việc này
hi.modem must be VERY specified. actualy it is less complex find FXO gateway. usualy modem is not usable(just no voice drivers availible). callout is ok, but u will have no voice so no ivr and voicemail.