Need experienced Ruby on Rails programmer to finish this site. I have 85% of it done, can't figure out the rest.
My guess is ~3 hours of work for someone who knows how to do it.
Your job is to:
- Fix/set up some model associations.
- Allow two different types of users to login/signup.
- Allow the User1 model to be "interested" in the User2 model, but not the other way around. Should go like this:
1. The User1 model user clicks "i'm interested!" regarding a User2 model user.
2. Sends User2 a message saying, "are you interested? here are some of User1's details.
2a. User2 clicks "yes": add User1 and User2's id to a database table of users "to be connected".
2b. User2 clicks "no": nothin'.
3. Notify User1, "this person is/isn't interested".
- Secure the webapp.
- Install the app on my server.
The sooner the better. Thanks!