I am looking for an experienced linking expert to deliver an ethical, gradual, white-hat, SEO campaign so that I get targeted traffic from Google, Yahoo and MSN from searches for my key words and phases.
I have a relatively new website and need a lot of one way links (Pr 3 or higher) to the front page from a mix of sites related to e-Learning, Accountancy, Training and Finance. Google, Yahoo and MSN bots are already probing the site all the time. Results on Yahoo are better than Google. The site has not yet got a Google PR, due to the lack of links.
The URL along with sample site descriptions, key words, a report on our current position for a number of search engines and a list of some previous submissions will be supplied to the winning bidder.
Please include a basic proposal of how you intend to implement the project along with details of your experience and the number of links you would be targeting and the minimum number of verifiable links that you would deliver as part of this project.
Requirements and Conditions
1. Only links from quality websites are acceptable. Specifically, any link from gambling, pharmacy, illegal, adult, violent, hate-based or other inappropriate site is totally unacceptable.
[url removed, login to view] submissions must be done manually, using automated submission tools is not acceptable.
3. Deployment of the links must be staggered.
4. All links must be permanent and static.
5. Do not submit to Free for all (FFA), guest books, forums, newsgroups links farms, or any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty or is banned by Google.
[url removed, login to view] not participate in any commercial web rings links exchange program like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
[url removed, login to view] hidden text.
[url removed, login to view] majority of the links must come from different class of IP.
[url removed, login to view] instant link.
10. Only one link is acceptable per domain.
11. We will have the right to cancel a link.
12. Links should contain the target keyword/keyphrase as a text hyperlink.
13. Links should contain the target keyword/keyphrase as a title tag on the text hyperlink.
14. Links should not be from framed pages.
16. Links should not be through a redirect script.
17. Links should not be on Flash sites or pages
18. Links should not include a rel=nofollow tag
19. Links should not be on a links page excluded by a robots tag or [url removed, login to view] file
20. All links should be free and not paid
21. All links must be from different c-classes/different IP's
22. English language sites only.
23. Links from websites that already link or on the list we supply will not be counted.
To complete the project the chosen supplier must provide a report providing the URLs of all new links applied for / acquired.