Hi Razvan. My name is Pedro Murillo, and I'm the owner of a network of Spanish sites, one of which is http://www.forocolchon.com.
This site is already doing quite well on Google, where it is displayed at the number one position for the term: "foro colchon" and it is also good positioned for many other matresses related terms.
I will use the description of a project that you have already done, because these guys know what they wanted, as I do:
I'm currently looking for link builder for ForoColchon.com. I would like to make sure of the following:
- No link exchanges, only one-way links (no reciprocals).
- All links must be permanent.
- Anchor text should be varied (I can provide lots of variable anchor text)
- All links should be on the topic of the site
Only direct static links will be approved. You must check that the acquired links are spiderable. I will not pay for links that are hidden, cloaked or redirected in any way. Links from FFAs, Linkfarms, and Spam Websites are not acceptable.
- Geographically diverse class C IP addresses. Not large number of links from the same C class of IP addresses. Each link should be unique. This means it shouldn't come from the same server or belong to a network. It must
have its own unique domain.
- The links should be from a mix of informational websites, industry directories, and blogs.
- Links must be on pages with no more then 20-30 outgoing links.
Proposed linked websites must have been Google crawled and indexed within last 45 days.
Please quote me based on the PR of the linking page (not the homepage) that the link is placed on, such as:
I'm also interested in understanding why the website [url removed, login to view] is being displayed at position number 2 for the highly competitive keyword "colchones", where it doesn't have any link pointing to it. Can you please help me to understand this?
I'm looking forward to your reply