We are looking for freelance writers who want long-term business relationships. We need a large number of articles on the topics of Travel and/or Video Games/Gaming to be written each month and we are looking for solid, reliable, experienced writers who would like to take on ongoing monthly projects.
If accepted, you can expect a long term relationship with ongoing work.
Our initial project together to get started will consist of about 56 articles. The topics and guidelines will be sent to you if we decide to work together.
Please include some of your credentials and what topics are you most comfortable writing about.
This will be a long term collaboration and there are plenty of articles to be written. So please only serious writers that are confident of their creative abilities.
If you can follow the simple instructions and provide samples as requested that meet our needs, we will extend an offer to you. We will only work with writers who can follow directions. Please read all instructions carefully. If you have trouble following simple instructions this is not for you.
- $2 per Article. All Articles must be between 400-600 words. Please apply if you agree with this rate.
- All articles must be created by you (must be original). No exceptions. Please do not copy and paste from websites or use copyrighted materials because all work is checked through http://www.copyscape.com.
- Keyword Density of around 1%-3% recommended, but not necessary.
- All articles MUST be genuine and TOP Quality, well researched and written in good grammatical English. The language should be fun, engaging, informative and easy-to-read.
- The articles must be free of typos, spelling and grammatical errors.
- You must be able to write at least 3 well written articles per day.
Terms: We will own the copyright to the articles. The articles may not be sold, traded, distributed or used elsewhere without our permission.
Warning: If any of your articles is found to be plagiarized, this will lead to your automatic disqualification from working for us.
Please provide 3 ORIGINAL sample articles. We will gladly send more info and guidelines after we review the samples.
We look forward to working with you.