An English information platform requires 11 articles about the topic “Hospice Services”. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please write about the following 11 titles in connection with the given categories:
1) Hospice care in the United States
Keywords (each once please): "[url removed, login to view]" , "the hospice association of america (haa)" , "dsl - [url removed, login to view]" , "all about hospice: a consumer’s guide" , "hospice association of america (asociación de hospicios de américa)" , "asociación estadounidense de hospitales para enfermos terminales (hospice association of america)"
2) terminal care
3) medical care
4) Grief counseling
5) Music therapy
6) Children's Hospices
7) Nursing home
9) Health-Insurance in the US
10) Access to medicals
- Please add 1-2 subheadings within each article. You can choose them by yourself.
- Please consider the keywords needing to be implemented in the first article. Highlight them.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Please be objective while writing, don't create an apocalyptic atmosphere and don't advertise. Keep up a well dosed attitude towards the topic.
- Please write a flowing text. No bullet-point-writing.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After having finished writing the articles please send us a message through [url removed, login to view] and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- No racist or illegal content.
- We only pay through Freelancer.com.