An English information platform requires 11 articles about the topic [Medicine and Medical topics]. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please use the following 11 titles in connection with the given subheadings:
1) Open learning on European Pharmacopoeia
Keywords (each once please): "the journal of infection in developing countries (jidc)" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "open learning on enteric pathogens" , "the journal of infection in developing countries" , "the nvgh: a new initiative for developing vaccines for neglected diseases in developing countries" , "this paper"
6) Royal Pharmaceutical Society
7) Medicine Magazine
8) The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries
9) Healthy Nutrition
11) Healthy Sleep
- Please add one subheading within each article which can be chosen by yourself.
- Please highlight keywords if there are any.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Always write with a positive attitude towards the topic.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After finishing writing the articles, please send us a message through freelancer and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- We only pay through Freelancer.com.
Đã trao cho:
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $65 cho công việc này
I am a certified Medical Transcriptionist and have medical language specialist. I am detail oriented and would like to work on this project for you. Please see PM.
I am a medical student doing my research work and i hape no one can do this project better than me. I have been at top in my assignments and other research work at university.