Search Engine Link building (100 links) please see detail.
Keyword research and optimization
Links need to meet the following criterias:
1. We require 100 one way links, PR2+ (at least 40 links must be PR3+, at least 25 links must be PR4+ an at least 5 links must have PR5+)
2. NO Web/Links Directories or article sites.
3. Links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static. At least 20 percent needs to be relevant websites.
4. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink and links should be spread out to point to relevant pages of the website, not just the home page and should be followed by a short description.
5. The actual link page and the home page must both be at the PR level required.
6. Links must be deployment over 1 month period to avoid any search engine penalties.
7. All links must be FREE and shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines. URL must nor contain .../links/
9. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
10. Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days and not from a site penalized or banned by Google or that seems to have incurred a Google penalty
11. No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, Links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs, from bad neighbourhoods (porn or other offensive websites) and no more than 20 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed).
12. One link per domain, all from different c-classes/different IP's.
13. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
14. All links should be listed in a spread sheet so I can proove them.
15 Payment will be made by Escrow, after verification of links and reporting.
Depending on results this could become regular work.