Đang Thực Hiện

162741 Transition Content / Template

We currently have our site launched.

Currently we utilize tables that are riddled with XHTML validation errors.

So we had 7 templates created in a <div> / pure css format without the use of tables that represent all pages on our current website.

Meaning that all of our pages on our site fit into one of the 7 templates.

Files to be adjusted: 1374

95% of the pages contain 1 image and are merely picture detail pages, the remaining 5% contain the content for the site.

Our new div pages are VALID XHTML / CSS documents.

We want all of our existing content moved over into these new DIV formatted pages.

This will require minimal code cleanup, such as adding <ul> tags around <li> tags, closing </li> tags. Things of this nature.

We must be able to validate every single page of code that is produced by W3C Validation Services. [url removed, login to view]

As well as moving the pages over to the new format.

You must add the title=”” element to all <href> tags. These tags should be an exact duplicate of the link text.(0% completed)

Every <image> tag should contain relevant alt information. (95% completed already)

Page Titles, Meta Descriptions should all be correct and correspond with page content. (95% completed already

All page names should be maintained exactly as is current, as well as all links.

Also there should be no dead links anywhere on the site.

We need everything to be maintained as is, any suggestions for improvements will be taken under advisement.

Otherwise, there should be no deviation from the templates.

This is a very easy job, but very tedious, we need someone that can get this job done with 0 errors as this is our main website and our companies lifeline to the world. You will need to be well versed in CSS in case you need to add style information to accommodate different page details.

We currently utilize .php pages, and have 4 insert files into every page on the site.

- Header

- Banner

- Nav

- Footer

So of the entire page, there is only one section of content that will need adjustments.

Please send your proposal on how your going to get this accomplished for us. As well as how long it will take you and how much the Total Cost will be.

We utilize ScriptLance's Escrow Account for all of our payments.

Upon successful completion of the project we will release funds.

Successful completion means that all pages have been transitioned over as well as all of them being Valid XHTML / CSS documents that can be validated with 0 errors at:

[url removed, login to view]

You will need to have MSN messenger to communicate with us for the project duration.

Kĩ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, CSS, Nhập liệu, HTML, SEO

Xem nhiều hơn: world escrow, w3 validator xhtml, w3 validator, w3 validation, w3 site validator, valid w3, templates for proposal of project, templates for project proposal, template job proposal, template for job proposal, template for a project proposal, scriptlance payments, release funds, proposal template for a project, proposal project format, proposal format for it project, proposal documents, proposal companies, project proposal templates, new project proposal format, moving without a job, meaning of escrow a c, li.be, li-be, job proposal template

Về Bên Thuê:
( 22 nhận xét )

ID dự án: #1908931