50 backlinks needed.
the 50 backlinks must be PR3 or higher and MUST MUST link to lawsuit/class action lawsuit themed websites.
I will need 5 posted per day and evidence submitted of the post. 10 days to complete.
more work in the future if job is quality. must meet the following terms:
* Links NEED to be relevant to my website's content.
* All backlinks must be DO FOLLOW... ALL links will be checked.
* Page Rank is for page that has the backlink - not the homepage or other page on the site.
* One link per domain (different C class IPs)
* Links from websites that already contain a link to my site will not be counted.
* Links must be deployed over time with maximum 1 link per day. Every page must have established PR or it will not be counted.
* No spam links.
* No link farms accepted.
* One link per domain will be counted, so 10 links must come from 10 different domains.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* No links from Under Construction pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
* No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups.
* No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, pornographic or black hat sites.
* All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
* Links must be static HTML links. Including the different target keywords I provide in anchor text.
* Links must be permanent, active, never expiring.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* No use of black hat software/techniques.
* Slow deployment of the links is required over 30 days to avoid any penalties.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* Will provide you with the anchor text you need to use and any other relevant information.
* Experience is important and proof of quality work and extensive experience is required.
* White hat is crucial and required. Black hat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for.