I need 100 DoFollow comments linking to sites of a my client. I shall select 10 service providers for this project.
Price is strict:
$0.5 per comment for those freelancers with whom we have already worked on similar projects;
$0.4 per comment for new freelancers - those with whom we haven't worked on dofollow comments yet.
Please bid $50 or $40 accordingly.
I don't make advance payments (!) but can pay in parts. For example you send me 20 comments, I pay you $10.
I pay the day I receive report from you but I check all the links in 3 days and ask to replace the disappeared ones. Only after receiving replacements I make good review and we start a new project (I need a lot of such links).
You will be given a list of sites with an anchor (the link name), for example: [url removed, login to view]; Great Morning.
The freelancer shall submit report in .xls file with the following columns:
page (from which the link points to the site provided by us),
site (to which the link is pointing),
anchor used (link name used),
PR (PR of the page, not the site itself).
Requirements to the links:
* All links should be DoFollow
* Average Google PR of the actual pages (not site) should be 2 or higher
* All domains should be different (not [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view])
* Comments don't have to be long but should be relevant (no "nice post!", "good blog!", "thanks", etc)
* Count of external links (including the already posted comments) should not be more than 100
* There should be no more than 5 links from 1 domain and no more than 1 link from 1 page
* More than 50% of the links should be live after 30 days
All links that don't meet these requirements will not be counted. Believe me, I check every link using my checking tool and then manually.
17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $45 cho công việc này
Hi Lol! I read your all rules and agree with you. You can deal with me. I hope after one time deal you won't like to deal with others. I'll provide you quality work. I have over all 6/2 year experience in SEO field.