I have the pages for my website designed. I just need to put it all together and turn it into a fully functioning Eco met ewe site. I also need SEO assistance and would like you to explain what you would be able to do for me.
Regarding the website, essentially what I am after is as follows:
Over a period of about 5 to 7 seconds, the girl and dog in the picture (of a shopfront and a girl and dog outside) will walk across this 1st page as soon as the page is loaded, we will hear footsteps and excited dog barking as they walk. As they reach the shop door, the door will open and the girl and dog disappear through the door into the shop. At that point the 2nd page will load.
SECONDARY LOADING PAGE
This page is a picture of a girl behind a shop counter, inside a shop. The girl behind the shop counter will wave as soon as the page has loaded and she will then say: "Welcome to The Wag Trade. Please come up an view our luxury dog clothes and accessories." The will be a button at the top for the stairs to click and enter the main website, alternatively the next page will load immediately; I am not sure what is best to do here yet and would welcome advice.
This page is another picture and will list all the categories of products for sale, (clothes, collars, harnesses, grooming, carriers etc). Clicking on each one will take the customer to the Catalogue Pages for those product types.
The design for these pages has also been drawn. It lists all of the specific product items, (eg all of the jumpers, the coats or all of the collars). It will feature photos of all of the products in any given category. Clicking on any one product causes the fifth page to load (see below).
PRODUCT INFORMATION PAGE
This has been designed. It will display the multiple photographs and the text describing the individual product for sale. This page will also form the basis for the "About Us" and "Terms and Conditions" pages etc
I be able to make all of the movement/animation work properly on iPads and telephones, as well as PCs. This means Flash is not an option. It seems the best way to do this is to embed a video in the site, in the places which need the animation.
Generally, will need the website to do the following:
(1) to have a very reputable hosting company and e-commerce platform, that will not limit the number of pages of product photographs or the amount of Bandwidth we can use, or will not charge extra for any of these;
(2) the hosting company/e-commerce platform must support very high resolution pictures and will not impose a limit on the size, or number, of product photographs that can be used in the website and also allows video-clips, slide-shows of product images and multiple images per product to be added;
(3) to have credit/debit card and Paypal etc facilities, to enable us to accept payments on the website. The payment process must be VERY easy, with just one or two stages to the checkout process after items have been placed in the cart;
(4) to have a "view your cart" facility, that can be used to view items selected prior to checkout;
(5) to have facility that enable customers to register and log-in;
(6) to have a powerful platform, that process very quickly, allowing users to progress through the different pages of the website VERY quickly and looks highly professional;
(7) to have an excellent Content Management System", which enables me to upload, download and/or remove product photos and edit content descriptions text etc myself, with ease, and to generally control all content myself easily and manage orders easily and quickly, including adding discount codes easily;
(8) 3D secure;
(9) able to categorise products for ease of search ability by the customers;
(10) to allow "Out of stock messages to appear;
(11) to provide "Order confirmation" email templates; and
(12) to have a "Blog" or at least a link to another Blog websi
PLEASE PROPERLY READ MY PROJECT POSTING DETAILS AND REPLY TO MY MSAGES SENT TO YOU IN RESPONSE TO YOUR BIDS!! If you are not content to do this, please do not bid!!
If a bidder sends me a message which is a standard "cut and paste" bid message that does not refer at all to my requirements, as fully set out in the Project Posting, I shall not consider that bid. I need to be confident that you have actually READ my Project Posting details and are able to deliver exactly what I am asking for!
Also, nobody yet has even mentioned the SEO requirements I have. In my Project Posting I ask bidders to tell me what SEO services they are able to give me as part of their bid price. I need to be able to discuss this.
The first line of the original Project Proposal text should read: "...and turn it into a fully functioning ecommerce website. I also need...."
Thank you everyone!
31 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £1472 cho công việc này
Professional Ecommerce developers with similar expertise & 500+ stores done here. We are ready to start. Further discussions in PM appreciated. Thanks.
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hello Maam, We offer high quality work at most affordable rates. Please see PMB for our expert samples and [login to view URL] is an easy job for us.
STOP !!! STOP LOOKING AT ANYMORE BIDS !!! Dear,your search really ends here. Get your work done right and as it is you are expecting. check our private message then decide yourself. Thanks