We are looking for a blog commenter that has a lot of experience in finding relevant blog pages, checking PR of page and submitting an approved blog comment
THE INDUSTRY IS MEDICAL
ALL COMMENTS MUST BE ON MEDICAL RELATED BLOGS
US, Canada and UK sites ONLY with at least 60% US sites.
As a part of an ongoing promotion we need 50 PR2+ niche related back links for our website via Blog commenting. Specific keywords and corresponding page urls will be provided.
Project will be awarded to qualified candidates before project posting ends.
1. Anchor Text(s) and corresponding URL will be provided. For every Anchor Text(s) and URL we will specify the exact number of backlinks needed.
2. Only approved and live links will be counted and paid for.
3. 60% of all links should be “DO FOLLOW”
4. It is expected that you find the relevant blog posting sites that match with the kw and URL given.
5. The page where the comments are made and where the links appear has to be at least PR2.
6. We want all links to be posted manually (No use of automated tools for creating the backlinks, however, it is okay to use automated tools for harvesting URL(s) and checking PR)
7. All comments must be relevant to the topic and No links with "Thank you, Nice Blog" or anything else that looks like spam will not be accepted.
You will have to quickly read the blog post before commenting in order to make a relevant comment.
8. No comments are to be placed on porn, gambling, racism, hate, drug, hacking or pages with anything illegal.
9. No more than 50 OBL (outbound links) on comments page.
10. Reports are required with the URLs at the end of the job. Report should be provided in the excel spreadsheet upon submission which should contain Link URL, anchor text and PR.
11. No profile links, nothing other than blog comments is accepted.
13. No links with blogs that are filled with SPAM comments will be accepted! All the other comments present on the blog pages where you comment have to appear spam free and that's easy to judge and decide.
14. No more than 2 links from the same domain.
Once you bid your price and turn around time we will send you a trial job of 5 blog comments to look at the standard as well as the reliability of your work. Once someone has met our requirements we will use them for the rest of the project and hopefully in the future if they want more stable work.