Very simply, I'm looking to establish a base of at least 100 quality backlinks (reciprocal) from sites in my niche.
LINKS MUST BE INCOMING FROM RELATED, RELEVANT SITES ONLY. No article directories, no "general" directories.
ONLY from sites that reach the same target visitor. Links originating from generic or off-topic sites (such as article directories/link directories) WILL NOT be counted towards the total of the work order.
You agree to these terms by placing a bid on this project.
The top, main keyphrases for our purposes are:
* Area Code Lookup
* Area Code Directory
* Area Code Listings
* Reverse Phone Lookup
* Reverse Cell Phone Lookup
And so on
And there are a multitude of "long-tail" search terms that we'll be targeting with our site content as well.
So what we're looking for is backlinks from RELATED SITES about area codes, zip codes, reverse searches, web investigation, people-searches, etc...
Specifically, reciprocal links, some linking to the main page of the site, with others being "deep links" that point to other pages on our site.
Other miscellaneous terms:
* Links must be "SEO" friendly. No "ref=nofollow" links or otherwise links that won't pass ranking.
* Links must be permanent, meaning that they're not "temporary" links, or links that expire after a set time, such as news sites, link-dumps, etc.
* Links must be on pages with valid CONTENT related to our niche (investigative). So if you're going to be using services like [url removed, login to view], please avoid trading with sites that have extensive, multi-page links sections.
* Links must come from pages that have LESS than 50 links on the page already
You get the idea...
We are looking for a linking expert with a proven track-record to deliver an ethical, gradual, white-hat offsite SEO campaign so that we gain targeted traffic from a variety of search terms in Google, Yahoo and MSN - as well as the actual sites where the links are placed.
Please include examples of successful projects within your bid, along with a basic overview of how you intend to help us.
PM me for the site URL if you need to see what you'll be working with.
We look forward to your bids! :-)
P.S. I have a lot of experience with SEO for my own sites, and I know how the game works. I'm posting this so as to maximize my time and market this site as quickly as possible.
So you won't be working with a newbie :-)
P.P.S. Let me re-iterate: Please DO NOT BID if your intention is to post articles to article directories or post links to generic directories.
We want links from RELATED, RELEVANT sites in our specific niche. If you can't work within those terms, then we DON'T want to hear from you...