You should have strong account & project management experience, and you should always think about delighting clients through innovative thinking and showing what's possible and having a “client success” attitude.. Additionally, you should be coming from a clear performance background and have experience with Facebook / Google Ads / CRM / CRO / Email / Analytics / Reporting. You should also be comfortable communicating in English.
Your role will also involve:
• Achieving high client satisfaction & retention through the achievement of client performance goals
• Monthly and quarterly strategy presentations (re-assessment of strategy based on performance and new insights)
• Weekly calls with clients to discuss performance on the account & business strategy.
• Weekly updates (in addition to self-serve dashboards) with bespoke Google Data Studio performance reporting.
• Managing the project (the client) and coordinating all teams’ work in cooperation with performance teams
• Establishing realistic client goal & ensuring the other teams’ understand client goals
• Researching ways to generate growth outside of our core services
• Collaboration with Head of Strategy to maintain high client happiness and satisfaction
You’ll do great, if you combine the following experience and attributes:
• At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing roles at fast-growing companies.
• A proven track record of account management experience delivering measurable growth through marketing
• Project management and collaboration experience with your technical marketing operations team
• Experience in core aspects of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, CRO, CRM).
• Experience with standard tools and platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
• Driving business growth for an array of client accounts by helping to find, establish and deliver growth strategy blueprints that take into account a 360 degree view of the business.
• Capacity for critical thinking and employing the strategy to map out and reverse engineer client account funnels in order to create a better understanding of defining winning strategy.
• Comfortable with data analysis, including learning new technology.
• Past agency experience is a plus, but having experience with full-funnel analysis across an array of business types is most advantageous.
• Hubspot knowledge is a plus
Perks that will come with your role:
✅ Opportunity to work from anywhere you'd like,
✅ Working with exciting start ups and world-class companies,
✅ Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing,
✅ Competitive salary based on your experience,
✅ Paid holiday leave as well as extra days off during the Christmas period
✅ Flexible working hours ️