This is a Canadian company, born to create environmental awareness. Reduce plastic and bring home pieces made from earth. Along the way helping artisans by sourcing handmade products.
We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team who can help us in North American market starting with Canada and then expanding to US. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals and help us convey the message of sustainable home products.
You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness. If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team. You have worked for an ecommerce brand. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
· Build the strategy for our organic social channels, create and schedule content
· Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
· Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
· Responsible for responding to all comments and questions across organic social in a timely and friendly manner
· Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools
· Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
To sum it up: You will be the lead in marketing, strategizing as well as hands on.
· You have 3+ years experience in social media management of an ecommerce brand. Bachelor’s degree preferred
· You are immersed in the world of social media and content creation, always up to date on the latest trends and able to translate that into compelling social media content
· You have excellent writing skills (and are a stickler for the details)
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
· Familiarity with web design and HTML
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
· You are excited about joining a startup!
Note: Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check
· Exposure to North American market
· Bonus will be offered for each product sold
· Flexible working schedule. You are expected to get the job done at whatever time suits you.
· We are always open for critics and suggestions. So, you are requested to be bold and speak your mind.
· Performance reviews aka salary reviews every 6 months.