We are looking for a white-labelled proposal to deliver off-page SEO for 2 websites on behalf of our client:
Charity Lottery Site – Goals:
• Largely a shorter term, fluid e-Commerce SEO strategy, with campaign driven content changing regularly.
• Offset what is mostly temporary content with strong relevant links, either permanent or campaign related.
• Leverage brand reputation in the network to boost performance in purchase-related searches.
Charity Donation Site – Goals:
• Progressive trust/reputation scores in site using what is largely consistent content – incrementally strengthening over the long term
• Ability to gain strong, early search results for new donor campaigns with recommendations around off-site strategy
• A strong link strategy through both the internal network, sponsors and the wider community due to strong reputation
We are looking at this in 2 phases with the following budgets:
1. Auditing and quick wins (including a delivery of an audit document and prioritised recommendations) - ~$7k AUD
2. Ongoing work & maintenance (including monthly reporting) - ~$3k AUD p/m
To start we would be looking for a scope of work with hours required, deliverables, and cost.