25+ one-way, non-reciprocal links from Commercial / Business Waste & Recycling related websites that are indexed in Google (with a linking page PageRank of 4 or greater). (We will have the option of providing link titles & descriptions to accommodate different text length limitations.)
YOU MUST BE IN THE UNITED STATES TO BID ON THIS PROJECT.
This is a nice website with lots of depth, lots of industry information, lots of helpful pages and one of the top websites in our industry, so getting links should not be as difficult as it would be for other websites. (Currently we rank in the top three pages of Google on almost all of our keywords, as well as Yahoo and others.)
Only English language sites permitted.
Each link should be unique and not be from the same server or belong to the same network. No links from sites which already link to us.
1. No more than 20 links on each web page (where link is placed).
2. Links must have their own unique domain and each link should be from a different class C IP address.
3. Link must be from related sites (related to Commercial / Business Waste – trash - & recycling websites)
4. Links should contain the target keyword / keyphrase as a text hyperlink
5. Links must contain the target keyword / keyphrase as a title tag on the text hyperlink. (We will have the option of providing link titles & descriptions to accommodate different text length limitations.)
6. Links should be followed by a short description of the target website also containing related keywords.
7. Links should be spread out among relevant pages of the website versus just the home page.
8. All links must be permanent, and have a recent Google cache.
9. PR of 4 or higher. (The site where our link is placed must be an index page with PR4+)
10. Links must be manually submitted – not from link farms, link exchanges, or directories.
11. Links must be static – no redirects, scraper or mirror sites, cloaking or anything banned by Google.
12. Links must be clearly visible to visitors on the site
13. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag.
14. The link page must be included in the main Google index (no supp index).
15. Each link must be from a completely separate IP address.
16. General directories will not be used unless they are very specific to our industry.
17. Links must be on English websites.
18. Links should contain the target keyword / key phrase as a text hyperlink
19. Links cannot be from framed pages
21. Links cannot be through a redirect script
22. Links cannot be from websites containing porn or other offensive websites
23. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
24. Links cannot be on a links page excluded by a robots tag
25. All links need to be in place for a minimum of 12 months and be spider friendly.
26. All links should be free and not on paid sites.
27. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam, framed sites or ANY other shady tactic.
28. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
29. No blog links at this time. (Maybe on subsequent link building projects)
[url removed, login to view] should be deployed in a manner that is limited to no more than 13 links per week in order to avoid penalty.
Before payment of this project, we will require the following which will be confirmed prior to payment:
- Excel spreadsheet including the following columns
- Website Title
- Date submitted
- Date accepted
- Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
- Page rank of the link URL
- Anchor Text
If you cannot meet on these requirements please do not bid.
This project will be handled through escrow services. We prefer to not release upfront deposit, but will release payments at predetermined levels as work is completed. For example, after the links are confirmed in accordance with the specs, we will pay half and then after the links appear in Google back-links of our website we will pay the balance.
To be considered for this project, please submit samples of sites you have successfully built links for in the past and any search engine ranking/traffic success that resulted from your actions.
If you complete this project satisfactorily, we will gladly use you for further projects.