Our team is looking for consultants to be immediately hired!
As a SEO&MarCom you are expected to: can speak and write in mandarin
Must represent 8lit to write articles and ads, manage SE Ranking SEO for both our company and clients, strategize how to maximize inquiries for our 4 sub businesses, write and update web content. English / Chinese writing skills.
1. In charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services.
2. Duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
3. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
4. Plan and manage our social media platforms and SEO
5. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
8. Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies and improve user experience
9. Respond to guest feedback on website and social media
10. Feedback from website form will be monitored and responded within 24 hours bySEO&MarCom (virtual events, e-services, exclusives)
11. Feedback from all social media forums will be responded to within 24 hours by Digital Marketer
12. Collect guest feedback from frontline colleagues on guest testimonials that can be added to website
13. Digital Marketer to obtain event organizer feedback from events manager after end of event. Select positive comments to add to testimonials section in website
14. Digital Marketer to obtain client feedback from webapp specialist after end of project. Select positive comments to add to testimonials section in website
15. Digital Marketer to obtain client feedback from VCSA after end of product delivery. Select positive comments to add to testimonials section in website
16. Oversee and manage all promotions. contests, giveaways, and other digital projects. Manage influencers.
17. Assist in the completion/update of website content for all (4) business units.
18. Any other tasks as assigned by the Management
You will be a great fit for our team if…
A certified SEO & MarCom with at least 2 years’ experience in a Managerial level and above
Attend daily meetings and any other meetings required with client, partners and team members virtually
Able to self-provide the tools required for a virtual working environment (e.g. high-speed internet, laptop, quiet uninterrupted environment)
Disciplined to work in front of a computer for the length of hours required
Skilled in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint
Skilled in Skype, Zoom, GoToMeeting communication forums
Experience in using CRM and SharePoint Intranet is an advantage
Experience working in a virtual working environment is an advantage
If you’re interested to discuss this opportunity, hit that ‘APPLY’ button and start this journey with us!
We are excited to see you and further discuss this awesome chance to work with you!
(Compensation package will be discussed during interview and based on your relevant experience)
8Lit Consultancy Corporation is a full-scale consultancy company committed to support businesses and individuals through its wide range of services.
Registered and incorporated in Singapore, the 8lit team is highly valued for their expertise in strategic management, traditional and digital marketing, research, events management and e-commerce.
8Lit owns and manages online platforms that provide personalized services and business solutions for a wide variety of needs. Each platform is managed by a team of professionals who understand the market backed up by years of marketing experience