I am looking for a GOOD Shopify developer to join my team. I need some work done.
Please read through carefully and don't ask me to pay your freelancer fees. I will only pay what we agreed on once the job has been completed.
We will do quality checks to ensure its done as per the requirement below and ensure coding is clean.
Here are the exact requirements:
1) allow users to select more than 1 variation from a product,
2) I need to be able to set the min and max amount of variations user can select and if I set the min amount as 3 and max as 10 then a message should be showing at the bottom 'You have selected X from X' and when they hit the max amount a simple popup saying you have selected the maximum amount of items.
3) the 'add to cart' and 'buy now' buttons should not be clickable until the user has selected the minimum amount of products.
4) when the user clicks on a variation a 'qty box' below each variation opens, so the user can press + - this will count to the total amount, example if a user clicks + 3 times then this should count as 3 items selected
5) when user adds to cart, it should only show the main product name and show the variations selected, example such as Item 1 - name of variation, Item 2 - name of variation etc
6) if a variation is out of stock then just have the variation with a cross or something to indicate no stock.
7) on hover of the item, the name of the variation should show.
8) I have a qty box on both product and cart pages (on product page any qty selected only adds 1 to cart) and on cart page when changing the qty should auto update the cart price
9) clicking 'add to cart' on product page should not take user back to top of page
10) add new option to show cross sell on product level. currently it takes based on collection but client wants to use tags to show items and must different per item. Example if someone is looking at SOUR products then only SOUR items should show unless we use a different keyword
11) with current related items, have it scroll when more than selected amount, currently scroll enabled when on mobile but need to also have this on desktop