Zero Gravity Agency ([login to view URL]) is hiring an Anime Community Engagement Manager to support our client, who has an international anime community online. This role requires someone with careful attention to detail, excellent time management, and good judgement when problem solving. English fluency is required. Interest in or experience with anime and manga is not required, but is a plus! The roles is 13 hours/ week at $12/ hour.
ANIME COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT MANAGER - JOB DESCRIPTION
Manage a weekly Email Newsletter for online anime website, featuring user-generated-content collected by the Community Artist Ambassadors, plus news and promos from staff.
Management = 3 hours/ week.
Email Newsletter Tasks:
1. Cut and paste the content in SendInBlue mail system.
2. Separate email list into groups.
3. Download a report on open, click-through rates, and promo usage among each group and send it to analytics.
Manage Social Media for Facebook and Twitter, including posting and light content editing.
Management = 1.5 hour/ day M-F.
Social Media Tasks:
1. Edit and post content that is submitted to the weekly newsletter and other content given by the manager.
2. Respond to comments and send direct messages to users who share positive comments.
3. Deposit awards in their community account as a thank you and as a way to track engagement and social value.
Review Website Workshop requests and respond to comments.
Management = 30 mins/ day M-F.
1. Review messages from users on requests for the website.
2. Update the status of requests.
3. Once a month, with the developer, review campaigns and message inactive users.
10 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $13/giờ cho công việc này
I'm here to help you dont worry Junior Digital Marketing Analyst and Consultant in E-Reputation and Specialist in LinkedIn, I offer my services. Looking forward to reading you .
Hi I can manage your anime community and can start right away. I can do this project for $ 5 per hour. Hope you will consider my application. Looking forward to working with you.