*ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES WITH EXPERIENCE. If you don’t read the entire job description, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DELETED. All “Application Rules” MUST be followed.
Business: Radio Show/Podcast & Musical Act
GOAL OF THE POSITION – we’re looking for an EXPERIENCED, creative Social Media Coordinator. Ideally, your experience includes:
• Social media management, specifically with 1 or more of the following: Facebook pages, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter and Youtube
• Growing SM following
• Strategies and creative ideas to increase audience engagement
• Social media paid advertising – a BIG PLUS
• Increasing email subscribers
• A basic understanding of “Branding”
Ideally you’ve worked on music, entertainment or media projects, but is NOT a requirement.
Schedule: 2-3 hrs. per day for 2 3 days/week.
TRAINING – you will have a 1-2 months of paid training. We’ll train you to be great at the job and comfortable to master the position and to make more money!
YOUR MAIN DUTIES, but not limited to the following:
• Managing the posting schedule on social media networks. We currently use Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter; and expanding to Tiktok and Pinterest
• content creation and management
• Reviewing insights
• Stay updated on latest social media best practices and technologies
• Provide constructive feedback and improvements
IDEAL CANDIDATE - Qualities Needed to be successful:
• EXCELLENT speaking, comprehension and writing ability in English
• You MUST speak English very well
• Problem solving abilities
• You take initiative and are NOT scared to speak and make suggestions
• great with customer service (outbound calls and collecting information if need be)
• Great research skills
• Listening skills
• Good writing skills
• Taking notes with GREAT attention to DETAILS
• Time and project management abilities, attention to deadlines and due dates
TECHNICAL AND PROGRAM/SOFTWARD EXPERIENCES:
• Google research
• MS Excel and Word
• Google Apps, especially Calendar, Gmail, Sheets & Docs
• Acrobat’s PDFs
**BONUS Program and App Experiences & Skills (not required) –
o Adobe Photoshop
o Adobe Premiere
o MS OneNote
Note: we can teach you some of the easy programs above
*BONUS Experiences & Skills Pt. 2 (not required, but gives you priority):
o Youtube SEO, keywords and tagging
o WordPress website SEO
o WordPress Blogging + SEO
o writing articles
o social media strategy development
o social media advertising
o website building (WordPress)
COMPENSATION: starting between $5-$8 per hour with the possibility to increase in hourly pay after 6 months. We also pay the 10% of your freelancer.com fee for the training period.
If you believe you are a good fit, are reliable and have a positive attitude, then we would love to speak to you. There is room to grow in this position and increased compensation.
*** APPLICATION RULES ***
If you want this position, refer to me as “Louie” in your response and include the words “BIG APPLE” at the top of your message. Application without these words will be DELETED and you’ll get no response from us.
* QUESTIONS YOU MUST ANSWER TO BE CONSIDERED *:
1. what days are available to work?
2. what hours are you available to work (please convert the time to US, PST/Los Angeles)
3. Why are you a VA and what do you enjoy about it most?
4. Why do you believe you are a good fit for this position?