Looking for an individual with experience in Social Media Marketing and Social Management. Knowledge in creating/building Facebook ad campaigns is ideal. Experience working in the real estate industry and creating property listing ads for Facebook and Instagram preferred but not required.
Specific tasks/job responsibilities will include:
• Execution of weekly content marketing plans
• Creation of visual assets to be included in weekly Content Marketing Plans
• Creation of industry-related visual assets for social posts and ads
• Maintain graphics library on WordPress site
• Creation of visual assets and writing corresponding copy for property listing ads + publishing ads to Facebook.
• Social Media Management for real estate clients (Currently using eClincher) including creating and scheduling daily activity for multiple profiles and on multiple platforms
• Basic video editing & maintaining video library on YouTube, and WordPress site.
- Reliable personal computer (or laptop computer) with an efficient & reliable internet connection at all times
- Reliable, working Smartphone with an active data plan or wifi connection at all times
- Webcam and Zoom account (All communication with direct supervisor and assigned clients is via Zoom video conference and phone)
- must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- must have excellent communication skills & writing skills
- must be efficient on the computer and comfortable in common internet software platforms (such as Google G-suite)
The position is ongoing indefinitely, with the potential for growth within as the company grows. This is a remote, contracted labor position, for full-time hours (for approx. 35-40 hours/week) and will be compensated at an hourly rate TBD and based upon experience and skill level.
If you feel you would be a good fit for our team, please apply with past work experience skills and attach or include a link to your *portfolio of past work.
*We would specifically like to see examples of previous social media post graphics and/or ad graphics you have created, and a sampling of your video work should you have experience in video.