We're a career development company that specializes in preparing job seekers for career success and fulfillment. We're passionate about assisting professionals by transferring their invaluable experiences onto paper in the form of captivating resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We're looking for a creative, hard-working individual to lead our Facebook marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of generating fresh, unique content aligned to an organization's brand voice.
The Social Media Specialist will own creative writing for all Facebook ads and calendar execution.
You thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem solving.
- Build and launch Facebook Ads/Campaigns
- Help create weekly and monthly reports
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Launch and monitor Facebook tests
- Help set up processes
- Have at least 4 hours overlap with US working time hours (Pacific Time 10am-6pm)
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to determine social media ROI.
- Manage paid social execution, audience building, reporting, and related activities.
- Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in social media.
• 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and social media.
• Proven experience developing social media content, Facebook ads, and campaigns.
• Strong creative writing skills.
• Excellent communicator.
• Collaborative orientation
• Experience managing multiple projects and completing timelines.
• Proven ability to work independently.
You can learn more about our company by visiting our website at www.resumechemistry.com. If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond with "purple elephant" – thank you in advance for your application!