Looking for a Social Media Manager to look after several accounts for an ongoing relationship
We manage a Real Estate Project Marketing focused agency, looking for some additional capacity with like minded people to join the team.
We work with the idea of working well in advanced with a rolling 6 wk content plan to allow for review, revisions and approval. 90% of our work should be done 4 weeks before its scheduled for release, with a 10% polishing or bumping posts where relevant.
As a result there is a lot of planning which makes everything soo much easier
Which ultimately means clients can fell at ease and we are never under the pump being reactive, reporting with a 1 month cycle to clients on KPIs and ROI.
- Must have a portfolio of managed social accounts with evidence of management
- Must be able to speak fluent UK/AUS English (Not american)
- Must provide example reports of managed accounts
- Must provide a social campaign content strategy plan for those accounts supplied
- Must provide example ROI and KPI reports
- Research and catalogue relevant community and industry topic items to fold into the marketing strategy
- Production of relevant content (graphical and written) in an Australian voice, targeted at a demographic between 22 - 35 years old.
- Required to produce and manage an ongoing 6 week rolling strategy and content plan for client review, feedback and amendment
- Management of links and UTM tags for ROI analysis
- Full reporting on all analytical measurements covering the Page and any Posts
- Manage a budget spread over relevant posts boosts specified in the 6 strategic plan
25 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $17/giờ cho công việc này
Hi I have reviewed your requirement and we have an extensive experience and expertise team to work on, we have comprehensive skills and knowledge of this type project We can discuss further in chat Thanks
i am a social media marketer , facebook , twitter , google ads , instagram i am the admin of Prime men wear page if u accepted that how much will you pay for me ?