We need a part-time social media assistant for a company based in Kiev. It will be mostly remote work (from home). We are looking for a Ukrainian person currently based in Ukraine.
The job will involve creating and scheduling posts to different social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram, to help build our social media marketing impact.
Experience not necessary, full training will be provided.
The following are essential:
- You are enthusiastic about social media marketing and creating effective campaigns.
- Although it's a remote position, you must be able to meet in Kiev or Lviv sometimes.
- You are happy to work alone and with others, and are able to follow instructions.
- You currently do not have a full-time or part-time job of more than 10 hours a week (students are welcome to apply).
The following would be a bonus:
- You are willing to work on basis of hourly or weekly salary plus profit share (%).
- You have an interest in website development, design and / or business marketing.
- You are interested in learning about and being involved in other areas (such as lead generation, email marketing, client contact and / or sales).
Feel free to ask any questions. We have some interview questions that will give to interested candidates who meet the criteria.