We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
The Social Media Superstar will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. Our endgame is to bring new people to our product so engagement is very important for us. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
In this role, you'll work Monday - Friday Creating at least 5 posts for Instagram with at least 10 different powerful hashtags with great content and appealing photos to influences audience on a day to day basis. You MUST have proper knowledge about how social media engagement works and how to find appropriate influencers for our brand instead of us having to tell you how to do it.
Excellent written & spoken English
Experience with Amazon
Experience with Shopify & eBay
Have a unique mind to create amazing designs
Interested in a long term job
Experience with Photoshop or [login to view URL]
Experience with ManyChat is PLUS
You will be expected to work most USA holidays. We are flexible about taking days off when you need to. Simply communicate with us about it and there shouldn't be a problem as long as the posts are scheduled for the days when you are off.
How to submit your application:
For your application to be considered please include in your proposal numbered answers to:
- What is your past experience as a social media manager?
- Name any 1 brand that you have helped successfully
- If number 2 isn’t something you can reveal, attach some samples of your designs you created with relevant hashtags
- Do you have any experience in finding Instagram influencers and communicating with them? If so, please tell us about the process
- Are you able to schedule social media posts in advance and if so, how?
Anyone who doesn’t submit the sample post as requested will be disqualified automatically.