* submit 420 backlinks pointing to all articles submitted to [url removed, login to view] using 15 social media networks
* make 55 blog comments
Please read these instructions and the instructions in the detailed requirements in the attachment. By accepting any bid for this project, you must agree to the terms of this project which are outlined clearly in these instructions and are as follows:
(a) Absolutely no copy paste content will be tolerated. Any plagiarism found will be considered a violation and can result in a bad rating or termination of this project without pay. Work will be checked with [url removed, login to view]
(b) The employer does not wish to be associated with other employers links or website. This includes link farms, link rings, or any other form of backlinking not listed in this report.
(c) The worker agrees, to read all of the instructions in this report sincerely. If there are any questions about this project, these questions should be addressed before the project is to be started to avoid any miscommunication.
Please provide an estimated time to complete this work as a deadline will be set and wll be expected to be met.
1) The worker is to submit 420 backlinks pointing to all articles submitted to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] (the URL for these articles will be supplied) using all 15 of the social media networks below. There are 28 articles and a link is required from each of the 15 social media networks to EACH of the articles. You must have a clear understanding of social media websites and already have an account with at least one of them.
15 Listed social media networks at website: [url removed, login to view]
You may use [url removed, login to view] (or a similar automated social bookmarking site)
2) The worker is to make 120 blog comments on blogs , using the resources from the below link.
[url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
If you do not have experience with blog commenting do not bid on this project!
- These comments, should be related to the topic of the blog article and should not appear as Spam.
- Each comment, should contain a link to all pages referenced below.
This is a list of the articles and exactly how many backlinks from blogs you should link to each article.
• 15 blogs linked to website page A (URL will be supplied)
• 10 blogs linked to website page B (URL will be supplied)
• 20 blogs linked to website page C (URL will be supplied)
• 10 blogs linked to website page D (URL will be supplied)
The employer does not wish to be associated with any other clients that you may be getting backlinks for. If you
have other clients to get backlinks for, please do not list them on the same blogs with this employer.
- Each blog comment should come from a blog that contains at least a PR1
- The link should not be placed in the body of the comment for this appears as Spam.
- The link should only go in the name given for the author of the comment.
For example. If the name is BOB and the link is [url removed, login to view]
Then the link/ author name BOB should read "BOB" and nothing else.
And when someone clicks on the name BOB it should go to the URL.
Before the worker is to be paid, the employer requires evidence of 55 blog comments completed based on the