Đã Đóng

1K Facebook Likes and 1K Twitter Followers

I am looking for someone who can build real facebook fans and real twitter followers.

I need 1000 Facebook fans from UK only (real means REAL fans or no payment will be made). Fans must be between the age of 25 and 38.

I need REAL 1000 Twitter followers from UK only, of which 80% are from UK recruitment companies. The rest of the 20% should be the followers from UK between the age of 25 and 45.

Payment will be made 15 days after the completion of the project. No payment will be made if the fans/followers are fake.

Happy bidding.

Kỹ năng: Quảng cáo, Đánh máy, Quảng cáo trên Facebook, Mạng xã hội, Twitter

Xem thêm: 20 likes and i will, $1k means, 100 likes and i will, 100 followers will, can recruitment project, build twitter followers, facebook rest, can 1000 fake facebook, fake 1000 facebook, need 1000 fake likes, 1000 facebook fake, 1000 likes fake, age twitter, twitter followers likes, twitter age, real likes twitter, can 100 fake likes, likes twitter, need real followers twitter, 1000 likes 100, real twitter followers fake, 1000 followers, need fake twitter followers, likes means, need fake followers twitter

Về Bên Thuê:
( 0 nhận xét ) Bangladesh

Mã Dự Án: #1692432

9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $41 cho công việc này

marjanahmed13

~ Will Provide Service Until U Satisfy 100% ~

$30 USD trong 1 ngày
(1941 Đánh Giá)
8.3
RockingExpert

PM sent...

$30 USD trong 1 ngày
(743 Đánh Giá)
7.7
anamul12

Check my PMB for more details..

$30 USD trong 12 ngày
(519 Đánh Giá)
7.2
Rstanjim

~~~~~~~~(Dear sir very Nice project>i well give u 100% REAl people with best service i promise:)~~~~~> plz check me

$30 USD trong 7 ngày
(116 Đánh Giá)
6.0
chandanghosh

Dear sir, Please check PM for detail. You will be Satisfy.

$30 USD trong 1 ngày
(76 Đánh Giá)
4.4
Ahmedzz

thats a good offer..

$100 USD trong 5 ngày
(1 Đánh Giá)
3.5
Bishwajit009

Please check my PM

$30 USD trong 1 ngày
(2 Đánh Giá)
0.2
iamqasimaslam

Pm Send Sir

$30 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
2.2
Nona07

I am fit for this project. Give me an opportunity to work for your project. Looking forward for your reply. Thank you

$60 USD trong 10 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0