I like to have a small exe that can simulate keystroke just like typing on a real keyboard.
1. Must not display a window or GUI or any user interface (except a task bar icon when it is running)
2. No installation required, executes in the background directly from any location in hard disk
3. compatible with Windows OS including XP, Vista, 7 and 8
4. upon receiving instruction, will send a keystroke, or character(s) such as a key combo to the OS (or the current app/window if some application is running)
5. instruction is supplied through INI or TXT file in the same directory.
6. Unicode character support
Example INI entries:
passing a parameter Ctrl C will simulate Ctrl+C keystrokes
passing a parameter Alt F4 will simulate Alt+F4 keystrokes
when receive a special string, e.g. **quit** will quit the exe itself
17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $148 cho công việc này
Hello! I have build alot of Macro key. I can do this! I understand what r you talking about. I have build a app that similar to you describe ! Thank you! Hope to work with you!