Create an (c/c++) application to decode .ppl files generated by the given encoder.
Encoder built with Visual C++ 8.
(.exe, no compression, no protection)
App to test if the decryption is made correctly.
Rijndael T1 (AES 256)
Reversing and obtaining AES keys.
Programming to create the decoder.
- The new build converter should convert encrypted .ppl files to .txt
- I have the previous custom made txt-converter (v1.0) as example available.
- The previous encryption from V1.0 has changed recently and therefore I am looking for somebody to reverse and create V2.0.
If needed I can send you:
1) Examples of how ppl code looks like, all original software that is used to create ppl.
2) The previous ppl converter (v1.0) (converts txt to encrypted ppl)
3) The previous txt converter (v1.0) (converts encrypted ppl back to .txt) (custom made)
4) The new ppl converter (v2.0) (converts txt to encrypted ppl)
5) ………...you have to write the new txt converter v2.0 (encrypted ppl to txt)
I have attached a example of how a .ppl document looks like after the txt is converterd to .ppl