Hi I'm looking for a full time API System Analyst who is familiar with these:-
The API Systems Analyst (SA) will support the HACPS initiative. The SA will work closely with SSA's business partner and SMEs in the definition of requirements, testing/validation, and technical writing. The SA will collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems, perform research, plan, propose solutions, advocate software and systems, coordinate the problem solving process, and ensure that the business standards and business/functional requirements are met and documented. The SA will support testing/validation activities including documenting test plans and test scenarios, identifying and creating test data, executing validation scripts, identifying and documenting defects, and working with the development team to resolve issues.
Provide analytical and technical support to enable design, development, validation, integration, and implementation of software applications
• Work in an agile environment to collaborate with self-organizing, cross-functional teams for software development.
• Provide technical recommendations/solutions to complex problems
• Provide support to analyze the modern architecture and development environment
• Elicit and analyze user, functional, non-functional, Section 508, and other detailed requirements/acceptance criteria for applications and interfaces
• Develop API technical specifications to support development of APIs
• Participate in API Testing using API Management Platform tools
• Provide support for creating technical documentation including technical specifications and user guides
• Design/develop system diagrams and presentation materials using industry standards and formats for various technical and management forums
Timings: 6:30 AM to 2:30 AM.