At Gray Matrix we are focused on building and delivering innovative software solutions for our customers and operating companies. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working with us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a highly skilled and driven team whose work directly improves the lives of our customers.
We are currently looking for an application developer to develop cloud native applications. The ideal candidate for this position is a microservices expert and with great experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, S3, API Gateway, Cognito among other services. In this position, you will be contributing towards architectural decisions, building new microservices, building new features.
WHO YOU SHOULD BE:
· Servant Leader - We serve our fellow teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to do great work
· Open & Humble - We learn and share from resources, experiences and mistakes
· Loyal Team Member - We support each other, and the decisions make
· Driven – Enthusiastic to constantly move ahead, be self-motivated to learn, challenge the status quo and move the company forward
· Leverage your deep experience in microservice frameworks and patterns to build out new and innovative products and services in AWS Ecosystem and to re-engineer and replace applications based on monolithic architectures to benefit from scale of cloud.
· Improve the overall build, packaging, automation, monitoring, and deployment process.
· Write reusable service templates that demonstrate best practices with regards to AWS security, scalability and disaster recovery.
· Engage, coordinate and collaborate with other team members to complete complex product features.
· Solve high priority customer issues and get fixes deployed with a fast turnaround time.
· Proven experience developing Cloud Native applications through all phases of the software development lifecycle on AWS.
· Strong experience and understanding of the AWS Services more specifically with respect to :
· Compute (EC2, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda),
· RDS platforms (MySQL, Postgres, Aurora, SQL server) and DynamoDB
· Storage (S3, EBS, and Glacier)
· Networking (VPC, Route 53, API Gateway, and CloudFront)
· Security (IAM, Cognito, and KMS).
· Proven experience in serverless computing - developing and building AWS Lambda functions
· Proven experience of event streams, web services, microservices and data-driven and event driven application architectures.
· Strong capabilities in secure development practices, test-driven development and automated (including isolation, integration and performance/load)
· Solid understanding of microservice design patterns.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· BS/master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent
21 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹73197 cho công việc này
I am confident I am the right candidate for this project as I have done many similar projects in the past. With years of experience in this field, I believe this project will be very easy for me.
I'm a software engineer with ASTQB Certified Mobile Tester, so I'll give You a reliable website which will run on every device. I have more than 4 years of experience. lets me assist You with this project.
Hi, I am working with Expedia as DevOps engineer, I have 7 years of professional experience in DevOps technologies with leading startups, would love to help you out on this project. //Padmakar