This is a project for an application that should execute orders via API and a simple trigger logic, which can be either a time trigger "e.g. every "x" seconds" or via an indicator trigger. Technical indicators are pre-built and are publicly available. You can find and incorporate them into the script so that they are selectable along with the criteria for their triggerering signals.
The functions should be :
1) Get current price of a trading pair on HitBTC via API (here are API references [login to view URL])
2) Place an order (it can be either sell or buy) by adding a fixed offset from the current bid/Ask
3) Display chart via the Free Tradingview chart library - [login to view URL] . You will need to pull the chart data from the exchange and use the library to draw the chart.
4. to be able to define offset for Limit Price Order execution - > this means to be able to define "x" amounts of ticks from current orders and in case a trigger is met, the order to be executed according to the offset criteria
5. To be able to have different triggers. It can be either time trigger or technical indicator trigger.
The concept for order execution is as follows:
If Trigger = True
-> Execute order (according to order execution settings)
If Trigger = False
-> run again
Please refer to the attached Wireframe UI.
this is a simple project for anyone who dealt with trading systems before. It essentially means to add building parts that are already open source and to connet it into a single UI that would be connected with one exchange.
Được trao cho:
25 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $732 cho công việc này
Hi! I'm interesting your project very well. I am mastering c++ and I'm a good Mathematician. And also I have many experience and good skill about bitcoin and algorithm development. Let's go ahead with me
Hello Very Interested in your project. Have developed similar project with [login to view URL] ,[login to view URL] Have 7+ years experience in Programming Thanks