Registration App using MS PowerApps, with data stored in CDS.
The App is a basic registration system with functionality for two User classes:
Registrant functionality is as follows:
1. Start a new registration, including entry of a username and password
2. Enter demographic and other personal information across a multi-step wizard-like process
3. Each step can be assumed to be <= 10 fields
4. Each field can be text, a date, a row of a simple table (for example Educational background, institution and year) an/or a file upload/photo.
5. The system must enforce mandatory fields (user should be able to Save without them, but not Complete. See 9 below).
6. The entire process can be assumed to be <= 5 wizard steps
7. The user should be able to Save their information at any point
8. If the user leaves and returns to their information using the username and password, they should be taken to the Step immediately following the last completed step
9. At the end of the process, when all required fields are entered, the user should be able to "Submit for Verification".
10. Once it has been Submitted, the info cannot be edited (unless the Verify rejects).
Verifier: (this can be a second smaller app or merely a protected area within the main app)
1. Login using pre-created verifier login information
2. Create a new Verifier account (username and password, first name, last name)
3. Navigate through a list of all Verified Registrants (Search, view Details, edit)
4. Navigate through a list of all "Pending Verification" Registrants - which means those that have been submitted
5. Approve or Deny a Pending Verification (system must keep track of verifier, and date/time)
Attachments are sample wire-frames. Fields and labels to be confirmed.