I'm looking for an expert in c++ programming (Visual studio and Microsoft Foundation Class Library) to build an apps that simulate the automated container handing process. The simulator should take into account the following parts :
- Block terminal (Container block storage and yard crane)
- Transportation part (moving AGV on road network)
- quay terminal (quay crane and vessel).
The uploaded picture shows more details about the architecture of the simulator.
After the simulation the app should be able to generate a time serie dataset for the movement of the avgs, the cranes and the containers along the simulation.
- Provide a design document (Software architecture, explanation of each operation of the simulator, algorithms of each operation, class diagram, sequence diagram)
- C++ code with GUI made in visual studio using MFC Library.