I need a tool that can access sold listing data for an any event of my choosing. For example, if you go to this page
[url removed, login to view]
you can see that whenever you click on each section, it shows line item entry for each sale. I want a tool that can pull all of the sales data from the stubhub server so i can analyze in excel. The excel spit out should look like this:
Group Section Row Qty Price Sale Date
Infield Terrace 454 3 8 70 5/20/2011
Infield Terrace 454 8 4 75 4/28/2011
Infield Terrace 454 1 4 82 4/16/2011
Infield Terrace 454 1 2 55 3/31/2011
Infield Terrace 454 1 6 82 3/10/2011
Infield Terrace 454 2 6 81 3/10/2011
Infield Terrace 453 6 3 53 4/11/2011
For each event, there will be in the range of 100-5000 line items, so I want something that can do this for me automatically. Questions? PM me.
I don't just want to do this one time for one event. I want the program to work for any event that I choose at any given time.
I enter in the website...I get an excel file output for each line item for the event.
Here's another input: The only thing that changes each time is the listing ID # in the website title and the "Zones" of the seating. In my excel print out, I call this "Group".
If not clear, please ask questions. Otherwise, happy bidding.
Links posted above are difficult to get to unless logged in:
Here's what needs to be done to check feasibility:
1) Create a Login and Password
2) Click "sell"
3) Search "cardinals royals 6/17"
4) Check box, hit continue
4) Click "No" for not in position, make it a future date...5/31/2011
5) Qty = 2, Section = Infield Terrace 446, Row = 5, Seats = 5,6
6) Scroll down, click continue
7) THIS IS THE PAGE I'M ATTEMPTING TO GIVE THE LINK TO IN THE JOB LISTING. The format it will give you for the webpage looks similar to this: "https://sell.stubhub.com/sell/ticketprice/TKN110521190712924" Once a real listing is created, it'll look like "https://sell.stubhub.com/sell/compareprice/?listingId=288832860"