1. Implement a GUI to manage orders and the ordered products like (add, change, delete)
- Implementable as a Jtree or something comparable with filter and sort functionality
- Created projekt [login to view URL] as Sampleapp with one sample view
- Two JPA Model Classes ([login to view URL] and [login to view URL])
- Eclipse RCP or other suitable technology (suggestions welcome)
Development Environment Software:
- Eclipse IDE for RCP and RAP Developers Version: 2018-12 (4.10.0)
- From Eclipse Marketplace:
- WindowBuilder 1.9.1 or other wysiwyg tool (for GUI Implementation)
- Subclipse 4.3.0 or other svn tool (for using Subversion-Server)
- Library EcliseLink 2.5.2 or comparable for JPA connection
I studied computer engineering in Germany but never gained much experience in developing software.
I would like you to develop this project together with me and support me with knowhow I don't have.
We are an online retailer selling furniture via the internet.
We sell our furniture on several platforms (eg. Amazon, Ebay) as well as on our own webshop based on Magento 2.
We collect all orders in one excel sheet to add all informations we need and proceed the order (invoicing, packaging)
The File is shared and edited by several people simultainiously.
This excel sheet should be substituted by the developed software.
In the next step we want to automate some further processes with this software as well, for example invoicing.