We currently use Yass ([login to view URL]) for our internal request-response communication. The main advantages of Yass are:
1. Simple and robust framework without any additional dependencies
2. It supports bi-directional socket (TCP/IP) communication which allows server-to-client pushes and is firewall friendly
3. It supports a very compact binary serialization format
Yass already supports Java, Typescript and Python but for our product we need a communication between Java and C#. The goal of this project is to extend Yass for C#.
The result of the project should consist of the following deliverables:
1. A generator (Kotlin class) to translate a communication contract defined in Java into corresponding C# classes. Examples for other languages can be found here: [login to view URL] ate. This generator is only used during development.
2. A runtime library/assembly for the communication. This assembly will be part of the product.
3. Unit tests for the runtime library with a test coverage of at least 80%
4. A C# variant of the existing tutorial that shows how use the classes
17.6.2018: initial working version with generator and runtime library
24.6.2018: support for SSL/TLS
01.7.2018: final version with all unit tests, tutorial, and accepted pull request
For more information see attached file "[login to view URL]"
4 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €191 cho công việc này
Hello! I am a python developer. I looked at your project and it seems interesting. I have all necessary skills required for this project. Ping me to discuss in detail.