I need a Windows application that changes hexadecimal ids to another hexadecimal ids based on a given range.
1. We have two diffrent styles, SMALI and XML.
2. Only hexadecimal ids should be changed, nothing shoould happen to the id name (the text).
3. If the app changed hexadecimal id, let's say from 0x7f0d00ed to 0x7f775b88, the app should look for 0x7f0d00ed inside the whole list and change it to 0x7f775b88.
4. The app should have an option to chnage ids in files inside a file path too.
5. For changing ids we have to options, we can change ids based on line order (starting from line 1), or based on line id (strarting from samllest number on the list).
6. For generating files. We have two option (we can select both). Generate a SMALI style file with the new ids (file extension can be .txt). Genrate an XML style file with the new ids (file extension should be .xml).
Please let me know if you need more infromation.
Được trao cho:
Hi. I have written many automation Windows app for formatting files including XML, TXT. Can format any XML, TXT templates to any other XML, TXT templates. Ready to write your project. Will complete within 3 days