Our windows desktop application written in C# uses ClickOnce technology to deploy (install and update) itself. We want to migrate to Squirrel ([url removed, login to view]). Here are our requirements:
1. We need to ability to deploy to a test repository and to a production repository.
2. Our code is signed using certificate from COMODO.
3. User will always get the latest when executing EXE
4. If application is open and a new build is published to PRODUCTION, user is notified
5. Link to install will be from website and install should create ICON on desktop